woensdag 21 januari 2009

Emma and the deer

Since I've started blogging, I always forgot to write down some things. So I have to remember those things for the next day.
As a Christmas/New Year's present I received a cute little deer (not a real one of course) from my best friend Lola. It is supposed to hang in a Christmas tree, but because we don't have one at home this year, I decided to put him at my wardrobe's door.

The book I'm reading for school, titled 'Emma', makes me feel like I'm living in the 13th century or something. It's sooo boring. I picked out that one because I was immediately fascinated by its cover [It looks a little vintage, I think.]. But you can't always count on that. I never read a book by Jane Austen before, and it's not my intention to do that again in the future. The good news is that I only have a few pages to read.
And last but not least I wanted to show you my last purchase: a short black dress from Pull&Bear.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten