zaterdag 7 februari 2009

creativity

I almost forgot to post something today! How could I, there's a lot I have to tell you.
First of all, we had breakfast in a little bakery in Amposta this morning. I ate a chocolate croissant and took a freshly squeezed orange juice to drink (which was a bit too large in size, actually). I immediately wanted to take a picture of my breakfast, that's probably why the woman of the bakery looked a bit weird at me. What's wrong with taking pictures in a bakery, restaurant or tea-room? If I wouldn't have taken a picture, I wouldn't be able to show you what I've eaten, so...
My mum prefered someting with pudding inside -which really didn't look tastefull by the way-, dad wanted to try something new, a huge brioche -or I don't know what- with sugar on top and my brother, who was in a bad mood -again- wanted to go for something 'safer', so he took a normal croissant and an orange juice too. I don't know why, but when we're going somewhere, my family is constantly discussing about several things that I can't even remember.[click for details]
After leaving the bakery, we went for a little walk in the town, searching for sport shoes for my brother and we also discovered a little shop, called
Actual, where I bought a dress (I'm going to upload a picture of it tomorrow, maybe, or next week).
We were also desperately seeking for grey
shoepollish, but we couldn't find it anywhere.

Today I was searching for '
do-it-yourself' ideas, because I want to make some decoration and cute things by myself. Here are some things I liked:If someone likes to know how to make the strawberries and the toast, just ask me and I'll give you the tutorial. (I'm sorry but I didn't find any tutorial for the other little breakfast thingies, but you can work at the same manner as with the strawberries).



2 opmerkingen:

  1. oh yummy breakfast! I am hungry now!
    and the diy thingys are the cutest!
    thanks for your comment, I really liked your blog :)
    hope you're having a nice weekend xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. que apetitosos!!mmmmmmm

    muy majicos :)

    besos

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen